Thursday, November 29, 2012

Book Review: A Long, Long Sleep

A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan

This book was so much more than I asked for in a holiday read. I came to the library asking for it because two people said it was more than worth my time. They were right. This book invoked such emotion in me that I felt everything this girl felt. More than that I related to her, I was her, am her. This book brought every sort of tear to my eye that you can imagine, from shock, happiness, love, hurt, and simply, devastating heartbreak. You will marvel at the excitement of the twists and turns. And grow to love the characters like they are real, because for a time they are. This book will throw you into a world we can't imagine ever seeing but is all the same amazing in its futuristic beauty, filled with things all too human that will never change, some of them good, some bad. I will never forget this book and it will always be one of my favorites.

--Aubrey

No comments: