Saturday, February 26, 2011

Book Review: Killer Pizza


Killer Pizza by Greg Taylor

When Toby, Annabel, and Strobe start new summer jobs at the new pizza place in town (Killer Pizza), one of them finds a new passion, and the job is not all what it seems.


I'm going to stop before I spoil it, even though if you read the inside cover, you probably will know more about the story than with my one sentence.

Anyway, this book was AMAZING! It made me laugh out loud, which is hard for me when I get in my reading "zone." I give it a 4 1/2 out of 5 star-rating! Definitely worth a read! I love the style, the suspense, and the character devlelopment and maturity.

--review by Zach M.


[librarian note: check out the website!]

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

-sigh- There's a typo in the valley. It should say "one of them finds a new passion, and their job is not at all what it seems."

I'm not going to smack you over the head with the three different varieties of the word, because I assume you already know, since you are obviously literate.

Peace out.